restrictions lifted 19th july 2021
Following the lifting of restrictions, here are the main changes at The White Swan Hotel and STONEAGED Restaurant:
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory in any part of our business and it is up to individuals to decide if they continue to wear them.
- The Track and Trace system is no longer in operation.
- Perspex screens have now been removed from our bar areas.
- The Rule of 6 no longer applies.
- Our one way system has now been removed.
- Sanitiser stations will remain for those who choose to use them but our team will, of course, continue to clean all areas of the business with sanitiser sprays throughout the day.
- The seating only policy no longer applies, so people are free to move around or stay standing if they wish.
- Table service will still be offered to diners but drinkers are now free to approach the bar to place orders and pay.
Please note, several stools are available at the bar, but not reserved, and we respectfully ask that people do not accumulate in large numbers at the bar so preventing others from placing orders. You will also see that 2 areas (one at each end of the bar) are now purely for use by our team members. Please do not block these areas, they form a crucial part in the efficient running of our operation.
COVID-19 is still around, it may never completely go, and so we ask that we all behave responsibly and respect each other’s space.
Finally, the last 18 months has been a very difficult time for everyone in many ways. We have had to adapt to unfamiliar and uncomfortable routines so we would like to THANK ALL OUR CUSTOMERS for their loyalty, understanding and continued custom. Hopefully, we can now get back to some kind of normality and enjoy a friendly and merry environment.
Best wishes Nigel and Maria and The White Swan team.